Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Black and white

   Happy Wednesday!!!   Wednesdays here at Scrap-Creations= Stampotique Originals challenge day.  This weeks challenge is being hosted by Kay Wallace, and here is what she has to say "

    It is my turn to host the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!  What might seem like a simple challenge to most, for some, whose work is generally full of color, it really will be a challenge.  But, for all of us, it's good to try something different. I have been on a black'n'white artistic kick lately because I love the crisp freshness it can bring to a card, journal page or ATC. Whatever you decide to do, keep it black and white with just a pop of color!  Get creative this week and join us!"

    This was a really tough challenge for me, as I love to make cards with color, but I managed. I used Whisker Monster with sign, and used my own handwriting on the sign.  I hope I did Kay proud.  Have a great day, and I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Aww Hug monster looks fab Kristen, and I love your handwriting, wish I could write like a grown up lol xx

Kay Wallace said...

You most definitely made me proud, Kristen! When I asked for a pop of color, you gave it to me in spades--or, rather, in pink and I love it! I also love that you used your handwriting for the sign. That small effort makes the card even more special to the recipient. Well done!

Kaz said...

It may have been tough for you, but you did a gorgeous card xx

*Arwen* said...

I love this monster - he's so cute :)
Awesome card

xx Arwen