Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: 4th of July





     Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you had a great weekend and great Father's Day of you celebrate.  This week we have a super fun challenge for you.  This week we are challenging you to make a 4th of July project or Red, White and Blue.  Americana projects are some of my favorites. I LOVE working with these colors, and I had purchased a stencil a while ago, and I have been itching to use it.  Today's the day!! I created this journal page using my new stencil and Dylusions ink sprays.  I then cut out the start (yes, by and), and added my quote. Simple but fun!  What will you create????


    Last weeks Father's Day challenge entries where superior.  I am always in awe of amazing creativity of people.  Particularly when making masculine projects.  The TOP 3 from last weeks challenge are:

                                                                           Jackie

                                                                           Lisa S

Wendy

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!


        Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"4th of July" projects
Gale

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC204...Have a great day and happy creating


1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...


For all these fabulous DT Ladies I would like to invite you to the "WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM MONTHLY CHALLENGES" which have commenced on 1st July. I am also running a Champion Of Champions in March for all the winners throughout the year.
Its an open competition only for DT Members throughout the world.
Would love to see you all enter.
Here is the Link:
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/